- We design and document kitchens, butler's pantries, laundries, bathrooms, wall units, fireplaces, study joinery and walk-in-robes to suit our client's individual needs. We make your life easier and more organised.
- We enjoy discovering new products, engaging with and supporting local artisans and designers of light fittings, furniture, fittings, finishes and fixtures.
- We select appliances to compliment your cooking style, and timeless bathroom fittings of the highest quality.
-Our finishes library is extensive and we constantly review new textures and products, as well as enjoying the classics - timber and stone...
Our services include
- Residential interior design
- Joinery design – kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, built-in-robes, walk-in-robes, entertainment units, home cinemas, fitted studies and home offices
- Fixtures selection – appliances, hand basins, baths and tapware
- Finishes selection (internal and external) – benchtops, cabinetry, flooring and external finishes
- Colour schemes – internal and external
- Furniture and fabric selections, and furniture layouts
- Window coverings
- Colour boards for both clients and submission to council
- Colour schemes for listed houses
What's the difference between a decorator, an architect and an interior designer?
It can sometimes be confusing trying to figure out which specialist will be right for your project.
A decorator can help you with styling your rooms. If you just need help choosing colours, and soft furnishings for a small project a decorator might be all you need. We can assist you with furnishing your home
If you are embarking on an extension, adding another floor, or tearing down and rebuilding, you can commission an architect or building designer, but come and chat to us first and we will recommend the appropriate person for the project - we work with building designers, architects and draftspersons.
Ideally we like to be involved in the project right from the start. Assist you with choosing the perfect building designer/architect or working out the space planning ourselves. We love to design from 'the inside out' making sure all the spaces in your home work well and flow, and draw in all the furniture to scale to make sure the spaces created function well.
Depending on your budget and style we can bring an appropriate building designer once we understand the scope of the work - otherwise if you have your plans already we can work with your architect or building designer to ensure the best result and add all the extra detail required to make your home function as you require and be beautifully designed.
Renovations: An interior designer can work with you to completely transform the interior of your home. If you are embarking on a large scale refurbishment or renovation that retains the existing building envelope, a skilled interior designer can coordinate the project from start to finish.
New Homes: Interior designers also work on new homes to ensure that the interior spaces function to enhance your lifestyle and layer your design to create an individual aesthetic. If you are building a new home, we can work hand-in-hand with your architect to ensure a seamless design. It is best to contact us at the beginning of the project so that we can ensure that the exterior and interior detailing work harmoniously, creating a unified vision.